Picture
I just wanted to share these.  If you have a Graduating Training Class, Doggie Day Care, or special occasion these are wonderful.  They can be personalized for an additional .50 cents. Barkers Dozen (13 treats) for graduating training class or a party $24.00 (Personalizing included) Individually wrapped ready for presentation!
If you are having a Birthday Party I can help!

Comments

08/31/2016 10:36am

Doggies also get awards that is very interesting and new information for me and i like doggies because it is a pet animal. Therefor now i must visit your page in my free time because i hope from here i will learn some thing new.

03/05/2017 8:00am

This is an interesting business. Dog lovers will surely appreciate this kind of blog. Some people organize events for pets like fashion shows, and they are looking for someone they can hire to make awards for the said event. Having an award for their dogs will be an honor for them, it's like appreciating what they are doing for their pets. I will share this to my friends.

What a great business you have there. Dogs definitely deserve rewards and this Doggie Awards are perfect for dogs. I have 2 dogs living with me and they are beautiful and energetic. I always take them for an exercise every morning and afternoon. Every time they fetch whatever ball or stick I threw at them is equivalent to one treat. Their tail wiggles and kisses eases my tough and tiring day.

10/19/2016 3:42am

Take ddvantage of an excellent, professional, academic-paper-writing service - hkwriters.com!

12/07/2016 11:18am

These awards are so cute! I want to award my dog with it. I love dogs.

03/07/2017 1:08am

Picasa for windows 10: Picasa is a photo editing software developed by Google which allows you to edit your images on your PC.

03/17/2017 4:31am

We expect that the new LG V30 will be a super success when it launches at the upcoming global event.

04/29/2017 7:00am

Thanks for this post!!

05/23/2017 1:28am

It can time that you can demonstrate this is an extraordinary website to be distributed to the general population who might not comprehend the importance of sites.

I also enjoy reading the comments, but notice that a lot of people should stay on topic to try and add value to the original blog post. I would also encourage everyone to bookmark this page to your favorite service to help spread the word. I'll use this information for my essay topics.

07/31/2017 10:19pm

Nice post, you can also contact us for same services, keep sharing.

08/08/2017 1:12am

Dogs are also part of our family.

Congratulations to all these dogs.